All great teachers of humanity have said the same things: If we can see it, it will happen! This is the ‘law of attraction’ or ‘creating deliberately.’ By imagining something to be real, or by having faith that it is real we are saying the same thing. Someone who deeply knows these concepts can create, at will, their own personal reality to be whatever they desire it to be.
However, most of us are not at this level yet. We are still creating the content of our lives, but most of the time it is created through the manifestation of our subconscious beliefs. And unfortunately for us, this is often not content that we desire in our lives. It consists mainly of content that was programmed into us, by our peers, as we were growing up. It is these subconscious beliefs that are in control of creating our daily life experiences.
Wouldn’t you rather be living the life you desire?
Before we can become conscious creators, we need to understand what the nature of reality is and what possibilities are available to us.
The nature of things: Understanding the nature of reality.
“Reality” is a very personal thing. It is something that is unique to each and every individual although there are parts of our reality that we share with maybe a few, many, or sometimes with all life on the planet. Some commonly shared beliefs include that we need air to breathe, the Earth is round, or swimming in water makes us wet. These beliefs and many others are part of the ‘consensus reality’ that make up the framework, or ‘operating system’ of this matrix that we exist within….. We could call this matrix ‘Living on planet Earth: 101.’
Some beliefs are shared by many people, but not everyone. These may include beliefs about religion, politics, concepts of right and wrong, beliefs about wealth, social status, and other beliefs specific to your own culture. So, by now, we can begin to see that our personal reality may already be different to someone else’s who is living in a different country, has different religious beliefs, and supports a different political system to us.
Within our own culture, we can also separate people by their beliefs. Some choose to work hard, others may be lazy, some choose to support this team while others another team, some go to this university while others prefer another, some think a large family is good, others beliefs a small family is better, etc…..
The list goes on and on, and these things when all added up make us unique as individuals.
Your life is a journey of self-discovery: Is your subconscious mind in control?
So who has the best beliefs- put your hands up now please 🙂 Really, everyone thinks their beliefs are correct, are the best ones? How is that possible when we all hold different beliefs? Isn’t that interesting!
Let me ask you this then. When do you last open your mind and take a long hard look at the things that you unconsciously believe in?
I would like to make a bet that most of the people currently on the planet have never, ever, considered the importance of analyzing the underlying subconscious beliefs they hold regarding health, wealth, happiness and wisdom. And yet it is these underlying beliefs that are responsible for the very life they are currently living!
Are you living the life you talk about and dream about? If not, why do you think that is? And more importantly, how do you think you are going to get it?
There is only one way to live the life you want! (Tip: no one else is going to give it to you) You must create it for yourself!
How to have a better life: Get to know and understand yourself.
You are the creator of your current life whether you want to believe it or not. Your mind is so powerful that it manifests everything into existence around you according to your beliefs.
Unfortunately, most people are actually unaware of what they believe at a subconscious level. Since most of our thoughts are repetitions of our subconscious beliefs, we are creating a life based on programs inherited from those who had the greatest influence over us as we were growing up. If you don’t change your subconscious beliefs you will end up as they are, living a life similar to what they programmed you to have.
If you look at those who had significant influence over you as you were impressionable to receiving information, (our brain is like a sponge until we reach the age of 7), based on how their lives are, do you think they gave you the best information that was available? Are the beliefs they programmed you with giving you the best possible life experience you could wish for?
Examine that which you spend the most time thinking about and you will come to know what you subconsciously believe. Once these beliefs are exposed, the task of changing them to create what we desire becomes easy.
Conscious Creation is better than accepting what already is!
It is easier than you may think to get what you want. So don’t make it hard for yourself by believing old patterns of thought which may include: I really don’t deserve this, I’m not good enough, I’m not smart enough, I can’t change etc, etc. These are just thought patterns that you accepted at an earlier stage of life. They are not set in stone, they are completely reversible. You can change these self-defeating beliefs beginning right now!
We can even make changes without realizing what is happening. A sudden change in a long-standing belief pattern will bring about a distinct shift in our personal reality. It is all reality creation. We cannot NOT create as we are constantly thinking, feeling and reacting. If we keep thinking and doing the same things we will be sure to get the same results. We must change something in order to affect our probable future so we can open up the endless possibilities available and achieve a different outcome!
By changing the way we think we release the bond we have to our past programming and free ourselves from a continuous life based on what we have always been getting! It is only our thoughts, and the beliefs, we hold onto that limit and define the possibilities available to us.
It’s easy! We don’t even need to go to a therapist. We can begin now!
- Become more aware of the thought patterns you are having,
- Become more aware of your thoughts MORE OFTEN!
- Overwrite the all negative and self-defeating thoughts with positive self-affirming thoughts.
Repeat the above, repeat, repeat and continue to repeat, and with time you will be transformed, or born again, as a more positive, more confident creator of the content of your personal reality.
Laws of Creation: How to have a better life?
- Imagine the best you can for yourself and expect it. Focus all of your thoughts on this reality and lead yourself, through actions, to create it. Do not focus on what you don’t want or what could possibly go wrong as this cancels out the positive thoughts you have. Universal energy does not distinguish between ‘I want’ and ‘I don’t want.’ They both manifest equally perfectly into your life. So, use your time wisely to focus on seeing that which you want!
- By focusing on ‘what was’ and ‘what is’ you will be creating more of the same- as it is thoughts such as these that got you to where you are now. Release the need to live in the past and imagine how you want things to be! You must think in terms of the present moment and this will change your future to one consistent with your new thought patterns. This will involve identifying and releasing those subconscious beliefs that have until now held you back.
- You must fully expect that you will receive what you are focusing on. Release any doubt which is preventing you from manifesting that which you want. Have faith and trust that it IS, and then it will be.
- Our words are the outward manifestations of our thoughts, beliefs and expectations. They convey the orders of what we will create to the universe. Therefore, be positive in all that you say and stay true to yourself. Your thoughts, words, and actions must be in harmony with each other to provide a clear and consistent message to your subconscious mind to create the new belief patterns.
- Most of the creative power of thoughts and words come from the emotions we attach to them. Feeling strong positive emotions like passion, joy, love, gratitude and appreciation will fully empower them. Attaching fear, anger, resentment, and doubt to words and feelings will unfortunately strongly attract what you don’t want into your life. Be discerning for it is your future that you are actively creating AT ALL TIMES.
I would love to hear what your thoughts are about creating a better life for yourself. How is it working out for you? Leave me a comment below and I’ll get back to you.
With love and respect,